There are two ways an administrator can control who can access a team inbox:
- By selecting team members who can access a specific inbox, via the inbox settings
- By granting access to an inbox to specific team members, via the team member settings
To control access to a team inbox via the inbox settings
- Click the Inbox chooser, then click Edit.
- Select the team inbox that you would like to edit and choose Members.
- Use the checkboxes to select which members should have access to the team inbox.
Note: The unselected team members that are unchecked can access individual conversations in which they are @mentioned.
To grant access to a specific team member
- Click the Menu icon then select Team Members.
- Click the name of the member you want to grant access to.
- Click Inboxes.
- Select the inboxes the member should have access to.