- Inside your Office365 account you will want to create a mailbox for each email address you'd like to share with Inbox.
- Create a Mail Contact as well. The mail contact should have an external email address that is your shared address (ie: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- On the top right, where you see the name of the currently logged in user, select "Another User" from the drop down.
- Select the shared mailbox user that you created in step 1
- This should open a new window where you are now managing the shared user. Select "Organize Email" from the left side of the screen.
- Create a new inbox rule for that user that does the following: apply to all new mail, redirect messages to -> Mail Contact from step 2
- Save the rule.
That should be all there is needed. The flow of events is as follows:
Customer emails email@example.com -> email goes to Office365 and is hit by the inbox rule -> message is redirected to the office365 mail contact -> message goes to Zendesk Inbox